NEW CPR MARINE TOWER
TOTAL FILTRATION IN ONE UNIT! Introducing the latest in modular filtration technology. The Marine Tower can easily be used in a berlin or refugium set up, and brings together protein skimming, mechanical and chemical filtration in one unit. The unit has an in-sump design with three separate sections to help create customized filtration systems and to utilize several types of filter media.
MARINE TOWER FEATURES:
- Protein Skimmer with efficient needle wheel powerhead
- Mechanical filtration with included 4" filter sock with integrated sock holder
- Triple-layer media chamber for use with chemical, mechanical or biological media
- Compact size to fit into your existing sump
- Modular application to easily create a Berlin or refugium set up
- Hand-crated in the USA with the highest quality acrylic
-Dimensions 10 1/2"L x 9 1/2"W x 24 1/4"H
-27"H needed to remove collection cup.
SR3 PROTEIN SKIMMER
CPR is pleased to announce the newest protein skimmer in the popular SR Series, the SR3. The SR3 is an in-sump skimmer that features a newly designed baffle system. Its narrow footprint is perfect for small sump spaces including the Bio-Cube 29 tank by Oceanic*. The SR3 is NOW available. Ask your local retailer about availablity!
-Includes side mounted venturi pump to fit into confined spaces.
-Dual return chamber and underwater return to effectively remove excess bubbles.
-Simple skimmer adjustment using CPR's collection cup assembly and O-ring support.
- * Easily slides inside of the Oceanic BioCube 29 sump area; fits in the middle chamber of the sump section of the BioCube 29 without any modifications. The lid closes as originally manufactured and the collection cup can be easily removed for cleaning through the rear access hatch.
-Dimensions 8 5/8"L x 2 7/8"W x 14 3/8"H
-19"H needed to remove collection cup.
DX and SR Series Protein Skimmers
Of all the various filtration methods available to the marine aquarist, only protein skimming removes most organic from the system before they break down into toxic ammonia and nitrite compounds. CPR uses proven Rejuventation Venturi Technology (RVT) in its various protein skimmers which use air and water injection to efficiently remove excess organics.
Some of the compounds a CPR protein skimmer removes are: soluble proteins, amino acids, organic dyes, fatty acids, carbohydrates, enzymes, detergents, some metal ions, iodine, phosphorus, algae cells, protozoa, bacteria and tiny particles of detritus.
All skimmers are produced with high grade acrylic which allows for the use of ozone without discoloration or damage. Each skimmer includes RVT powerhead for operation and have removable collection cups for easy cleaning.
The SR2 model is available in two configurations: Standard(left) and Side Mount(right). Footprint dimensions for the SR3 and the SR2's include pump in position.
- Proven Rejuvenation Venturi Technology
- Plumb inside or outside of a sump
- Larger volume base; small footprint
- Reinforced joints and recessed column construction
for added strength
- Deluxe option includes filter sock holder(FSH) and
filter sock for skimmer outlet